This starch is a wonderful replacement for talc in many cosmetic and skincare formulations. It's commonly blended with corn starch and kaolin white clay. It imparts a silky texture to body and bath powders. It's commonly used in body powder and mineral make up. All natural.
Arrowroot Powder uses to consider:
- Used in body powders to make skin silkier and smoother
- Softens skin by enabling it to absorb moisture
- Helps dry blemishes, rashes or wounds
- A great thickener for natural care products, like deodorant, lotions, sugar scrubs, body butters, and natural cosmetics
- A substitute for wheat or corn flour in gluten-free baking